How to get a dimple really quick.

get dimples fast

You know, this post reminds me of a girl I've been crushing on since high school. She had this nice dimples, worst when she smiles, she looked as if she were an angel. Anyways that's not what we are here for. Dimples right?. To get those pretty things called dimples here's what you've got to do.

Method 1.
1. Try puckering Your lips and sucking your cheek in. You should know that this is not a one time thing. Just continue in this exercise, you should start getting results in a three week period.  The screenshot below should explain things better.
get dimples fast

2. Press and hold the deepest indentations on your cheek with your two index fingers as you get ready to move your mouth. I personally was a little bit confused here, until I saw this image. Refer to it you'll understand better. It's just below.
get dimples fast

3. I've heard myths that smiling makes you younger, don't know how true this is but I'm sure that it does give you dimples, just do as I say!.  Smile and reposition your fingers on the spot where you wish your dimple to appear. This exercise should look just like this.

4. I don't know if you believe in magic, I do however, but mine is, you make magic happen by your hand works, dunno if you get what I'm saying?. To make the magic happen (getting dimples), Continue pressing those spots for about 30 minutes each day. This is to give the dimple a better lasting chance. The longer you do this the better your results.

5. Now continually engage in the 30 minutes dimple exercise for about a month. If you don't seem to have developed a lasting dimple, then your not just meant to have it. I'm sorry to say this, but maybe your just made not to have it. You know I advise you stick to your looks. You were beautiful and carefully made sweetheart.

Hey!, I wouldn't let you go off like that so here's a backup plan for you. If you can't be them, beat them right?. If you can't get real dimples just make yourself one. Lol, how can I make myself a dimple right?.  You'll see, just read the second method below.

Method 2.
Now this Method is for the rich guys. Hey!, I'm not saying you ain't rich, just look into your pockets first cause your gonna spend some cash.
get dimples fast

1. It's time you sign up for a make up artist to give you your dimple, it's artificial though but it's the fastest way of getting your dimple. But, you know make up is just dust, it'll certainly go off when you mess around with your face so be careful so you don't clean everything off, I don't have to tell you this!. Just meet a makeup artist like I said above, explain what you want they'll sure give you those dimples. But if your already a makeup artist yourself, I do know it's just a talent!. You could make the designs yourself.

Yeah, that's all. It's a short write up but trust me I've told you all you need to know. My present girlfriend was so obsessed with getting a dimple just as you are. I told her exactly what I've told you and things worked out pretty well for her. But, incase you don't still get somethings, just message me, I'll sure offer you all the help I can.

Goodbye viewers, now go get that dimple, I'm pretty sure it'll look good  on you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to control your anger.

How to make yourself fall asleep (2 ways).

How to be successful.